In times of market instability, there is one product guaranteed to provide for your heirs!
Do you need protection for a specific period of time – perhaps to cover a mortgage, business loan, or educational expenses?
Why would I want life insurance?
Life insurance can replace your income for your dependents. It can also pay your final expenses, create an inheritance for your heirs, and pay your estate taxes. Some forms of life insurance may be used to create a source of savings. It can also be used to make a significant contribution to your favorite charity.
How much will it cost?
How much you pay for life insurance will depend on a number of risk factors, including your age, your health, whether you use tobacco, your family health history, and the type and amount of life insurance you're buying.
Why choose Richard S. Bernstein & Associates?
With so many options from which to choose, deciding on the life insurance policy that’s best for your needs can be a challenge. Our licensed professionals will provide you with a comprehensive needs analysis analyzing your needs, budget, and risk tolerance to determine the type of policy that’s right for you. With over 40 years in the insurance business, Richard S. Bernstein personally works to obtain the best underwriting offers for you with the best insurance carriers and will provide you with an array of options to meet your needs.
Of nearly 500,000 Americans who filed for bankruptcy protection, half suffered an unexpected illness or injury.
What are the odds of becoming disabled?
It is far more likely that you will suffer a disability than be in an auto accident or have a house fire. The chances of suffering a long-term disability of 90 days or more before you reach age 65 are unbelievably high. There’s actually a higher likelihood of your becoming disabled than your dying! A 25 year old has a 52% chance of becoming disabled; a 35 year old has a 48% chance, and a 50 year old has a 34% chance. (Source: 1985 Commissioners Disability Table)
How much does disability insurance cost?
Disability insurance is priced according to the elimination period, benefit period, your age, occupational class, and benefit amount.
Will your medical history prevent you from qualifying for disability insurance?
Disability insurance underwriting does not look at the likelihood of your passing away but rather the probability that you will be unable to perform the duties of your job. Things that are looked at include neck and back problems, mental and nervous condition counseling, and the use of anti-depressants. Even with challenging medical histories, carriers are often willing to limit the benefit period or extend the elimination period to approve this type of protection.
Insuring your income could be the most important thing you ever do.
CALL US TODAY.